[OCLUG-Tech] Linux ON Network Appliance F720

It seems like I may become the owner of a network appliance F720.
Looking in it I see a alpha cpu and was just wondering if anyone know if
it's possible to replace the netapp sw with linux ?. Google gives lots
of hits but they all talk about linux talking TO a netapp, not running
on it.
If I can't use the basebox I know I can use the 7x36G FC disks that are
included and that's what I'm primarily taking it for.
Techwiz, Peter Sjoberg    PGP key (12F506C8) on keyserver & homepage
Key fingerprint =  3DC2 CEBA 1590 B41A 3780  955A DB42 02BB 12F5 06C8
mailto:peters AT techwiz.ca http://www.techwiz.ca/~peters