[OCLUG-Tech] [OCLUG] [OT] Re: Some questions about Intel use of?transistors and logic gates ??

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] [OCLUG] [OT] Re: Some questions about Intel use of?transistors and logic gates ??
  • From: "Brenda J. Butler" <bjb [ at ] istop [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 11:57:53 -0400
On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 11:37:01AM -0400, Martin Hicks wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 10:31:11AM -0400, Tony van Muyden wrote:
> >
> > So I fixed the Subject to OT for you.
>
> There is no [OT] on this list.  You just take the conversation
> elsewhere.

I found the marking of the subject as OT to be a good idea, given that
the intention is to take the topic elsewhere but we are just answering
a question that has already been asked here.

I also don't mind this question being asked here, at least it's related
to the technology that linux runs on.

But I can understand the need to follow procedure now to set good
precedents.

cheerio,
bjb