Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Routing loop?

Brett Delmage wrote:
Is this what I think it is (idiocy) ? Another "happy" cybersurf customer showed me something like this a few weeks ago.

 Just an FYI:

http://www.yashy.com/pppoe/week342005.png
This was the best uptime week I had (8.06% downtime) with Cybersurf before I canceled them a few weeks ago. 9 minutes and 16 seconds was the quickest someone ever answered their phone for support, the average being over 15 minutes.
 I have not one complaint with teksavvy yet, YMMV.
 I got my outstanding balance cheque from istop.com. today.

 Cheers,

--
Yashy