Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Cases/HDD/etc to give away

On 27 Mar 2005 at 11:23, Dan Langille wrote:

> On 25 Mar 2005 at 19:44, Dan Langille wrote:
>
> > I have case, HDD, and assorted stuff to give away.  I'll provide
> > details and pictures before the next meeting.
> >
> > You'll be encouraged to give a cash donation to OCLUG in exchange for
> > these items.
>
> Here is a photo of some of the cases:
>
> empty tower case:
>    http://www.langille.org/tmp/tower-empty-front.jpg
>    http://www.langille.org/tmp/tower-empty-rear.jpg
>    http://www.langille.org/tmp/tower-empty-side.jpg
>
> p90 tower case, functioning system, 32MB ram, NIC, video, 1GB(?) HDD:
>    http://www.langille.org/tmp/p90-tower-rear.jpg
>    http://www.langille.org/tmp/p90-tower-side.jpg
>    http://www.langille.org/tmp/p90-tower-mb.jpg
>
> I also have:
>
>   6 IDE HDD, sizes vary from 540MB to 3GB
>
>   4 PSUs, state unknown
>
>   8 port ISA serial card
>
>   Symbios SCSI card (SYM22910) - given to me by an OCLUG member...
>
>   ISA Lan card (BNC + RJ45, Genius LAN)
>
>   4 ISA sound cards
>
>   1 AMD socket 462 motherboard with RAM and CPU (no more details)

I also have this working printer:

   http://www.langille.org/tmp/printer-badge.jpg
   http://www.langille.org/tmp/printer-front.jpg

It does postscript.  Test page works, but isn't pretty.

   http://www.langille.org/tmp/printer-test-page.jpg

--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - The Technical BSD Conference - http://www.bsdcan.org/