Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Cases/HDD/etc to give away

On 25 Mar 2005 at 19:44, Dan Langille wrote:

> I have case, HDD, and assorted stuff to give away.  I'll provide
> details and pictures before the next meeting.
>
> You'll be encouraged to give a cash donation to OCLUG in exchange for
> these items.

Here is a photo of some of the cases:

empty tower case:
   http://www.langille.org/tmp/tower-empty-front.jpg
   http://www.langille.org/tmp/tower-empty-rear.jpg
   http://www.langille.org/tmp/tower-empty-side.jpg

p90 tower case, functioning system, 32MB ram, NIC, video, 1GB(?) HDD:
   http://www.langille.org/tmp/p90-tower-rear.jpg
   http://www.langille.org/tmp/p90-tower-side.jpg
   http://www.langille.org/tmp/p90-tower-mb.jpg

I also have:

  6 IDE HDD, sizes vary from 540MB to 3GB

  4 PSUs, state unknown

  8 port ISA serial card

  Symbios SCSI card (SYM22910) - given to me by an OCLUG member...

  ISA Lan card (BNC + RJ45, Genius LAN)

  4 ISA sound cards

  1 AMD socket 462 motherboard with RAM and CPU (no more details)

cheers
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - The Technical BSD Conference - http://www.bsdcan.org/