Thanks!

Ben, best wishes for continued argument stamina this week. Alex, thank you
for lending me a phone call to my Uber driver & best wishes with the
proximal fight against cancer. Martin, I wish I had more time to dive into
what it is you do. Richard, thank you for all of your efforts, concern and
well wishes for healing that wrist.

I'll be back next month, hopefully with my phone ;). We all instantly
grasped the whole "oh noes, 2FA" situation... I think it's worth discussing
the intersection of charity/software, as well as security. It will impact
everyone eventually (as I found out the hard way) and we all kind of have
to merge our minds to find the right answers, even if it's not our "job".
Fancy hashtables and using SMS for "trust" is clearly not the right answer,
because real-world things happen that can side-swipe any of us. I trust
your group to be both conscious and motivated to enable such a chat without
getting all (excuse me) borked up ;). Alex's notion of the "shape" of debug
data made a lot of sense, and I was too concerned over my own phone
screw-up to really lean in there.

Mostly, I just wanted to let you folks know I really appreciate your
obvious skills and helpful natures. 'Till the next Tuesday (and beyond)...
be well!

message navigation