A lurker approaches...

Hey folks, embarrassing admission - I signed up for the list via meetup
(IIRC) years ago, promptly forgot about it, and only just started getting
your mail in my inbox again (previously picked up as spam). I had some
family situations to resolve over a period of years and can't remember if I
got in touch at some point, but clearly remember your group seemed like the
kind I'd like to hang out with now and then :).

Would I be a usurper in asking to drop by & say hi next week (of the 18th)?
I used to work for CFMWS, did a lot of full stack stuff (cluster of MariaDB
installs over at Scouts Canada, other stuff), and used to be a crazy C++
template guy (nearly submitted things to boost). //end resume ;)

If you're accepting new faces on your pho nights, I'll keep an eye on the
list for next week and check in. If not, that's all good too - just let me
know either way :).

(Mr. RGB, sorry to read about your wrist. I'm stuck walking with a cane,
and can safely empathize with the need to keep any/all joints & digits
intact ;). I hope you're doing ok sir!)