Re: Reminder of L3GO meeting a week from today.

  • Subject: Re: Reminder of L3GO meeting a week from today.
  • From: Richard Guy Briggs <rgb [ at ] tricolour [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 09:22:07 -0500
On 2024-02-12 17:20, Alex Pilon via sigs-l3go wrote:
> > > Don't know what happenned to this morning's reminder...  list dead
> > > again?
> >
> > It lives now?

List does not appear to have been dead.  It wasn't Tuesday yet.  :-)

>  I should be there tomorrow after spending the day at the
> > CRTC hearing.
>
> Look forward to hearing about it.
>
> And seeing mort too, as long as he's not too borked harr harr. And as
> long as another guy's wrist injury has sufficiently healed.

I'll be there, but still on foot.  I had a 2nd xray Wednesday that
confirmed a splinter fracture on the right radius at the wrist and they
gave me a longer removable splint to wear to stabilize it.  I can still
type comfortably and play recorder and can gradually more comfortably
lift my camera with bigger lenses on it.  I don't think I'll get any
more riding in on my winter bike before the end of this season (but it
is my cargo bike...).  Once the road salt is washed away by rain I'll
ride my 'bent that won't put any pressure on my wrist.

  slainte mhath, RGB
--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\             <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca>                 --  \___   o \@      @        Ride yer bike!