Re: Reminder of L3GO meeting a week from today.

On 2020-09-08 11:29, Alex Pilon wrote:

> > > Alex Pilon:
> > Ben:
> > > I'm up for attending in person.
>
> RGB:
> > I'm good to go in person.
>
> So, the park in front of the supreme court after we get some takeout
> from Red Pepper? We can't sit outside, distanced, due to zoning
> restrictions and the next door owner.

No, but the restaurant *is* open if people are comfortable with that.  I
know some aren't yet that comfortable with indoor restaurants and some
don't like thai, so take-out sounds best for now.

> There's plenty of free parking, space, some protection from the
> elements, and I can bring something to sit on for Ben and RGB unless RGB
> likes his recumbent chair that much.

Lots of large trees and the forecast is 40% chance of rain and from the
radar, it is likely to be light if at all until after midnight.

My rolling chair is very comfortable, thank you very much.  :-)

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\             <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca>                 --  \___   o \@      @        Ride yer bike!