Re: Reminder of L3GO meeting a week from today.

On 2020-09-08 12:05, Michael Richardson wrote:
> I won't get takeout from Red Pepper as I don't like Thai, but takeout plan
> means I can go somewhere else.  I wonder what else will be open.

Bank Street is half a block away, so there should be lots of choice.
What do you like?  (I keep forgetting...)

> Is 7pm the goal time to be at the Supreme Court?

That sounds reasonable.  A squiz at the weather there is a 40% chance of
rain...

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\             <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca>                 --  \___   o \@      @        Ride yer bike!