Re: L3GO Meeting tomorrow

arsenepl arsenepl <arsenepl [ at ] sympatico [ dot ] ca> wrote:
    > Hello Dianne,

    > I've never used Jitsi.  IS that all I need to do to join the meeting?
    > Just go to the URL?
    > If so, that is great.

    > I may try to convince other groups to try it over zoom/skype.

And, if you are forced to use zoom, change "/j/1234" -> "/wc/join/1234", and
you get the webrtc version of zoom.
It lacks the Gallery view (Brady Bunch), alas.

Or, in your browser on Linux, if you don't install the executable or just say
cancel *TWICE* when it asks if you'd like to run xdg-open, then it will
finally show you the same URL.

The zoom programmers and managers mistakes are beyond incompetence: it really
looks like enemy action to me.

]     mcr [ at ] sandelman [ dot ] ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [