Re: [SIGS-L3GO] Reminder of L3GO meeting this evening.

On 8 August 2017 at 20:19, Alex Pilon <alp+l3go [ at ] alexpilon [ dot ] ca> wrote:

> > > Other than Ian, who responded in a different thread, nobody else
> > > responded. Two isn't much of a party. Let's call it off.
> >
> > Sorry... Tuesday's don't really work for me at present, as that's one of
> > my Community Fibre days that are generally spent working from home /
> > tending to various projects.  Wednesday thru Friday I spend in Kanata, so
> > heading downtown is an easy extension of the day.
>
> Fine then. I forget exactly what Luiz' availability was either. Can we
> call a vote on this one?

I haven't been attending the last several meetings because my free time
is close to zero as I've started taking courses at uOttawa. Yesterday was
a different case, it was my last day of vacation and I missed the invite
email.

Starting in September, the best day for me is going to be Friday. But it may
be harder to attend as I'll be taking more courses (plus full time work,
plus
family. Which equals zero free time for me).