Re: [SIGS-L3GO] Reminder of L3GO meeting this evening.

> > Other than Ian, who responded in a different thread, nobody else
> > responded. Two isn't much of a party. Let's call it off.
>
> Sorry... Tuesday's don't really work for me at present, as that's one of
> my Community Fibre days that are generally spent working from home /
> tending to various projects.  Wednesday thru Friday I spend in Kanata, so
> heading downtown is an easy extension of the day.

Fine then. I forget exactly what Luiz' availability was either. Can we
call a vote on this one?

- Peter?
- Luiz?
- Ian?
- Richard?

Personally, I don't mind, as long as it's in the same week.

I haven't heard a peep from our friends from Ross Video or Crashcourse
in a while, nor our resident L4 guy or Windows USB driver guy, so I'll
presume a lack of interest unless ye pipe up!

Regards,

Alex Pilon