Re: Re: July Meeting...

"
In re-reading this post... I notice a certain negative... focus and
interpretation... some of which seems like a possibility to me... that
said... many amazing, unimaginably positive (ok, maybe just hard for me to
imagine sometimes, but I intend to try...) positive possible outcomes...
where a lot of the... concerns... in fact support society and humanity in a
good way... that the regulation becomes reasonable and fair... that AI
assistants in some ways make sure no humans (perhaps some day, sometimes
non-human beings as well) suffer alone or go without help... no-one falls
through the cracks...

I just imagine some people care about some of these issues... and um
are 'standing on the wall', watching...
making sure... to the extent they are able...
things go a good way, rather than... a bad one...

so please forgive me... depressingly pessimistic... framing of such
things... it was more of a challenge to...
those who maybe seek the wisdom, skill, power, and... open to the humility
and self-sacrifice to be the ones testing the bridge forward to the
'unknown country' ..

Please don't imagine that I see some kind of future without hope...
I just think... the 'universe' is offering us the gift... to 'dream it into
being' by our own hands and hearts...
to hold it's hand like a young child, and walk it through a busy city to
it's day at school, until they are old enough to walk themselves...

Blessings...

Michael Goguen
🍀
"

I think I sent this to myself and missed the list... sending again, forgive
me if I post this more than once accidentally...

message navigation