zfs-dkms

Has anybody figured out the issue with recent update to ZFS on different Linuces?

I'm getting a regular "error" in updating my Linux Mint. I've found several posts about some
sort of bug that seems to be fixed in a more bleeding edge kernel.

Google search on "zfs-dkms" bug for last month shows a bunch of stuff I'm not sure I
understand, but there was one posting that had output much like what I get when apt
does an update/upgrade and tries to build the dkms module.

JN