OCLUG meeting Thursday June 1st 2023

When: 7pm Thursday June 1st 2023
Where: https://meet.jit.si/oclug_2023-06-01

Check the mailing list for individuals hosting in-person clusters.

Request for volunteers to give talks, short or long, for future meetings: If you have a Linux related presentation or demo you'd be comfortable sharing with the group, or a discussion topic you wish to introduce, then please let us know.

Topics

1. Short presentation, and feedback request from Tug Williams "What can go wrong? Linux and the bs wifi driver" - Installing Linux on a 2013 HP Pavilion x2 and discovering unreliable RTL8723BS driver.

2. Regular lightning / open mic spot. We want to encourage everyone to bring up a tip or discussion topic, so we will have a regular spot (though last month was fully consumed by a very interesting discussion on the Wacom One)