Likely explanation for fslint/czkawka failure on zfs

I was running snap installs of these.

https://github.com/openzfs/zfs/issues/8296

"Ubuntu snap cannot work on ZFS #8296"

suggests there is some sort of sandboxing that prevents zfs access.

FWIW, I managed to compile czkawka_gui and get it to work with zfs and Double Commander
so I can click on an icon and current displayed directory is scanned for duplicates.
There is an appimage for czkawka that works with zfs also.

Have not found other than snap for fslint (fslint-unofficial is the snap).
fslint Doesn't seem to be being maintained. It was python 2

JN