Re: Linux OS - Made in Canada?

On Sun, 5 Mar 2023 20:47:02 -0500
Alan McKay <alan [ dot ] mckay [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com> wrote:

> Actually I was going to say to all the Ubuntu naysayers earlier that
> they actually have a pretty substantial footprint here in Ottawa in
> terms of people that they employ.

The location of Canonical employees does not change my opinion of its
leadership.

Re: the "Made in Canada" Linux distro... I'm not sure I understand the
point of this.  The software in a typical Linux distro comes from all
over the world.  The actual distro creation is a pretty small part
of the overall picture.

Regards,

Dianne.