Thanks for all the support for Debian.

Now to choose a time to wedge this huge unsafe change into my schedule.
Separately for each machine (3, I think).

Gotta map out the apps I installed, different for each machine.
Not all the apps, libs, drivers, and apps-required-by-this-app, just the apps I manually installed.
Are there any tools for that?
<grin>

Rob

On 2023-03-05 13:00, Dianne Skoll wrote:
On Sun, 05 Mar 2023 11:37:19 -0500
rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca wrote:

Looks like its Debian Time. (Any time is Debian Time.)
What are your takes on this?

I've never understood the appeal of Ubuntu.  It's really no better than
Debian and Canonical is a really crappy company with a toxic CEO and a
dreadful work environment (check Glassdoor reviews...)

Debian all the way for me.

Regards,

Dianne.