Re: Linux friendly device

I am interested Jean-Francois, I have not heard about the reMarkable 2!

-Katie
________________________________
From: Jean-Francois Messier <jf [ at ] messier [ dot ] ca>
Sent: 30 January 2023 18:12
To: linux [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org <linux [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org>
Subject: [linux] Linux friendly device

Attention : courriel externe | external email
I have been using a write-mostly device, one used to jot down hand-written notes in a completely paperless way. I am talking about the reMarkable 2. This device, although it has applications under Windows/MacOS, but not Linux just yet, runs itself under Linux, and There are multiple utilities available on Github, and everything is open.

If this is something that may interest some of OCLUG group, please let me know. There will be some Windows involved for the presentation, but it will not last long, I promise.

Thanks :-)