Re: Follow up on last night's Twitter / Mastodon talk

  • Subject: Re: Follow up on last night's Twitter / Mastodon talk
  • From: Richard Guy Briggs <rgb [ at ] tricolour [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 13:57:22 -0500
On 2022-11-07 13:54, Brett Delmage wrote:
> Richard Guy Briggs wrote:
> >Gold cannot be eaten.
>
> Not true.
>
> How Do They Make Gold And Silver Safe To Eat?
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHiPoxLe3yw
>
> More stupid examples:
> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=edible+gold+leaf

We all need trace quantities of many minerals to survive.  While you
might be absolutely correct, you have completely missed the point.  Gold
will not sustain your diet.

> Tug Williams wrote:
> >Regarding gold, though it can be misplaced
>
> Gold belongs on electrical connections, not 'misplaced' in the sanitary
> sewer.

Agreed.

  slainte mhath, RGB
--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\             <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca>                 --  \___   o \@      @        Ride yer bike!