Big thanks to Scott for fixing the mailing list!

One thing that I realised with this week's flurry of emails, is that my emails are getting through to the mailing list again.

I wanted to thank Scott (Murphy) for spending time to resolve whatever the problem was with the SPF records. It seems to have resolved the issue for me, at least.

If anyone is still receiving error messages about messages not being deliverable though the mailing list, please email directly, otherwise we will assume all is working correctly again.

Thanks again Scott.... maybe a talkette about it sometime?

Tug