From: Richard Guy Briggs <rgb [ at ] tricolour [ dot ] ca>
Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2022 2:10:11 PM
To: James <bjlockie [ at ] lockie [ dot ] ca>
Cc: Brett Delmage <brett [ dot ] delmage [ at ] twobikes [ dot ] ottawa [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca>; linux [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org <linux [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org>
Subject: Re: [linux] Meeting Thursday night (edited to be factually correct)

Attention : courriel externe | external email

On 2022-11-03 17:26, James wrote:
> Nov. 2, 2022 13:31:49 Richard Guy Briggs <rgb [ at ] tricolour [ dot ] ca>:
> >> Ottawa has its most COVID-19 hospitalizations in 9 months
> >> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/covid19-ottawa-current-cases-status-november-2022-1.6636608
> >
> > I've been following the poop-meter regularly for more than two years:
> > ?????? https://613covid.ca/wastewater/
>
> Cases are not evenly spread out in the region.
> Congregate living places have always been worse.

Yup, and I'm not particularly concerned about what I expected to be a
small gathering in a pub given a strong penchant in this group to remain
online.  Particularly after being in some very crowded pubs in Dublin a
month and a half ago.

  slainte mhath, RGB
--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\             <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca<http://www.TriColour.ca>>                 --  \___   o \@      @        Ride yer bike!