Re: Meeting Thursday night (edited to be factually correct)

  • Subject: Re: Meeting Thursday night (edited to be factually correct)
  • From: Richard Guy Briggs <rgb [ at ] tricolour [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 14:43:13 -0400
On 2022-11-02 18:39, Katherine Mcmillan wrote:
> Hm..seems pretty smart to me.
> Would be interested in your thoughts on the Pine64 project, but that's probably a conversation better had at a user group meeting.

I am aware of it.  I may be in the market around retirement when travel
is likely to become a more serious occupation.

  slainte mhath, RGB
--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\             <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca>                 --  \___   o \@      @        Ride yer bike!