Re: New Ubuntu User requesting advice

On 2022-09-05 16:11, Kenneth Billings wrote:
> New user of Linux??

Hi Ken!

> Trying to load OpenShot Video Editor

I've had stability problems with OpenShot on Debian (related to Ubuntu).
My son and I have have had much better luck with kdenlive.  It should be
an easy native package install.

> and need help setting up dual boot for GNOME and KDE

That should be selectable upon user login via some pulldown to let you
select which desktop once both desktop system packages are installed.

> Any help is appreciated...
> Ken BillingsOld Ottawa South near Carleton U.Home phone: 613-699-0285Email: krbman [ at ] yahoo [ dot ] com

  slainte mhath, RGB
--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\             <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca>                 --  \___   o \@      @        Ride yer bike!