From: Rick Leir <rleir [ at ] leirtech [ dot ] com>
Sent: 27 April 2022 13:04
To: linux [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org <linux [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org>
Subject: Re: [linux] open source chat

Attention : courriel externe | external email
Maybe you talked of this already: there is gitter.im which is an open source instant messaging and chat room for users of gitlab. I have not used it.

As someone else said, chat and messaging are poor tools for annual meetings. We would do better to meet outdoors and take a chance with the weather. I have an umbrella but will probably not need to use it.
Cheers -- Rick