programming /computing / math / stat books

We have rather a lot of books and it is time to pass them on to those who can
use them.  You can see what we have by going to
https://web.ncf.ca/nashjc/books/

There are html and xls formats of the list.

Please email me at nashjc [ at ] ncf [ dot ] ca if you are interested in any of these.
You are welcome to pass on the message.

In a week or so, I'm afraid we'll have to consider sending them for paper
recycle, which would be a shame.

Cheers, JN