AGM status? Jitsi meeting server host six.linux-ottawa.org does not resolve

It's going to be difficult to host an AGM in less than 25 minutes when the server URL does not even resolve...

host six.linux-ottawa.org
Host six.linux-ottawa.org not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

dig six.linux-ottawa.org

; <<>> DiG 9.16.13-Ubuntu <<>> six.linux-ottawa.org
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;six.linux-ottawa.org.          IN      A

;; Query time: 0 msec
;; SERVER: 127.0.0.1#53(127.0.0.1)
;; WHEN: Thu Apr 01 17:57:47 EDT 2021
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 49

L...let alone everyone trying to figure out the blasted password again, which IMHO should have simply been posted to the list. I spent 5 minutes trying to find the pattern in the archives only to subsequently discover that the server has no DNS A record active...

Do I blame this on Trump, or the Russians? :-)

At this point I am (finally - after being a member since about the beginning if not the beginning) declaring my candidacy for the board.

I will work to help fix reliability issues like this, increase membership, and make it easier for people to access the online meeting each month.

Brett