Re: The Jitsi meet secret pattern

On 2021-04-01 5:01 p.m., Dianne Skoll wrote:
On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 11:15:21 -0400
Scott Murphy <scott [ dot ] murphy [ at ] arrow-eye [ dot ] com> wrote:

Hopefully you are on the mailing list so you will know the
pattern. If not, it is in the list archive and you just append it to
the meeting URL.
How about just posting it in the announcement so we don't have to play
detective?  It seems to me that making people do additional work to attend
the meeting is somewhat counterproductive.
I kept meaning to suggest that.
Do we even need to have login credentials?