time to upgrade from 2008 technology, need OBS Studio

I'm running 2008 desktop technology and want to upgrade so that I can
get more than 5 FPS out of OBS Studio when using Zoom.

I have:

 -  AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor
 -  M4A79T Deluxe AM3 ATX DDR3 790FX 4PCI-E16 2PCI SATA2 eSATA Motherboard
 -  16 GB memory
 -  AMD/ATI RV620 GL FirePro 2450 512MB DDR3 PCIe x16 Quad DVI OpenGL 3.3
 -  Three Dell 1600x1200 LCD DVI monitors.
 -  Various M2 NVMe, SSD, and hard drive storage.

I figure I should multiply everything by about four, so 16 cores and
64 MB memory, so maybe AMD Ryzen 9 3950X or even 5950X (if available).
(I suspect having faster single-CPU response will be better than having
more and more cores.)

But I don't do any "gaming".  I don't need to shoot things at 4K
resolution.  (I'm not upgrading monitors; I'm happy with three 1600x1200.)
All I want is a quiet video card that occasionally runs OBS Studio into
Zoom under Linux faster than about 5-10 frames per second, and nobody
is writing video card reviews with that in mind.  Suggestions?

I could just do what Linus Torvalds did:

https://www.zdnet.com/article/look-whats-inside-linus-torvalds-latest-linux-development-pc/
https://www.zdnet.com/article/you-can-build-linus-torvalds-pc-heres-all-the-hardware-and-where-to-buy-it/

He used "Some random Sapphire RX580 graphics card."

As replicated by the other Linus:

"Linus builds Linus’ new PC!"  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kua9cY8q_EI