Display possibility query / slides for Thurs on wiki

1) I was showing my wife an ad that arrived for the Raspberry Pi400 (the keyboard computer).
She was enthusiastic until I told her she would need to have an HDMI cable to the TV.
Which raises the question: Is there a "wireless" HDMI. Web search doesn't seem to show
anything since a USB/VGA device in 2008 which seemed to fade from mention.

2) For our discussion on election software for Thursday, I've put my slides with
selective references on the club wiki under 2020 presentations. I'm not an expert.
I'll give some points I've noted concerning some references I believer are worth
considering.

Best, John Nash