Any recommendation for server co-lo contractor?

Hey folks, I hope this is not considered off topic but I get the
impression there are some people on this list who do this sort of
thing professionally.

A friend works for a company who want to move a single server from the
office to a datacenter and needs someone to help them with that.  Up
to and including finding the right place to put it, and then designing
and building the network around it (firewall and VPN access at a bare
minimum)

Send me a message off list if you have a recommendation (including yourself)

--
"You should sit in nature for 20 minutes a day.
 Unless you are busy, then you should sit for an hour"