Re: Segregating VPN traffic

> How is a dedicated virtual machine, all of whose traffic goes via the
> VPN, any different from a hardware machine, all of whose traffic goes
> via the VPN?

I'm not here to debate you on that, I am here to warn the original
poster that he should be very clear on the policies of his workplace
before making rash decisions.  It doesn't matter whether or not there
is a difference, it matters what the workplace policy is.

> > Split tunnelling is disabled for security purposes.

> s/security purposes/security theatre purposes/ :) FTFY

Well now that you have shown you don't really know much about this ... carry on