Re: AGM -- NOW!

Just saw this message. Would have joined earlier if I had seen it. And if the link worked then. When I try the link it does not go anywhere. That is it let’s me open my slack app but just dumps me into one of my existing channels or work groups or whatever they call it.

Was this supposed to be just a temporary link?

jna