did i once give away a zedboard dev kit at an OCLUG meeting?

  just trying to categorize all my dev kits, and while i have the
documentation for a zedboard that once inhabited one of these cabinet
drawers:

http://www.nkcelectronics.com/assets/images/zedboard-obl-bg-600.jpg

i don't see the board itself, and it wouldn't be like me to give away
a board without everything that came with it.

  does anyone recall getting such a board from me at a giveaway?

rday