anyone out there qualified to teach a BIND/DNS course?

  one of my regular course placement agencies just asked if i could
teach a course in BIND/DNS sometime in february for a client in
montreal (either on-site or virtual). i would have to provide the
courseware and i don't have any so it's unlikely i'm going to try to
get that gig, but i thought i'd ask if anyone out there might be
qualified to do that.

  the details are kind of skimpy, and the estimate is that the course
would be 3-5 days, which strikes me as a little over-the-top for a
single topic, even something as complex as DNS. i've asked for more
details, and am willing to share if anyone thinks they might be a
candidate for delivering such a course.

rday