Re: A new subscriber ... in need of help.

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
	Dual Boot advice:

	I suggest you read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power-on_self-test
[1] , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BIOS [2] ,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_boot_record [3] ,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GUID_Partition_Table [4] ,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFI [5] . One will have the Answer.
Read the others to understand that one.Walt Sullivan
 Save our in-boxes! http://emailcharter.org [6]
 On Sat 18/01/20 08:28 , Allan Topp ad707 [ at ] ncf [ dot ] ca sent:
 Hello all.
 I have a problem that I hoping one of you might be able to help me
with
 either directly or, by sharing a contact, indirectly.
 I want to install a ubuntu 18.04 dual boot on a Windows 10 Lenovo
 IdeaPad S145.
 Would any of you be able to handle this?  Or perhaps do you know
 someone, or a company, who could?
 Free would, of course, be good.  But, within reason, I have no
problem
 paying.
 Looking forward to the possibility of hearing from you.
 Sincerely,
 Allan
linux+unsubscribe [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org [7]
 To get help send a blank message to linux+help [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org [8]

Links:
------
[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power-on_self-test
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BIOS