Re: looking to document a decent (fedora) linux development environment

  • Subject: Re: looking to document a decent (fedora) linux development environment
  • From: Roland Renaud <2rjrenaud [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 17:41:35 -0400
I've worked with Fedora and CentOS in the past.

| CentOS machine (poor man's fedora?)
Fedora and CentOS are free.
Someone wanting paid support can move to RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux).

AFAIK: Fedora is the bleeding edge version while CentOS is the public
version of RHEL, using package versions that have had more "soak time"
and considered more stable.

roland