Re: Is there an OCLUG-related place where I can advertise local training?

Hi Robert;

There is nothing to stop us from having a list of local tech resources on the wiki. I’d be happy to add a page that has other groups, training, etc.

Maybe a link and a summary of what it is.
--
Scott Murphy, CISSP
Principal Consultant  | Arrow-Eye Consulting Inc.