March Meeting: 2019-03-07 @ 18:30

Location: We will be in the Centennial Library, starting at 18:30.

We will be in this location for The first half of 2019. The Centennial Library is at 3870 Old Richmond Rd. in Bells Corners. Bus routes 88, 9, and 256 are listed as servicing that area. Note that we will be done by 20:30, as this library closes earlier than the other location.

Discussions:
- Wireguard Talk
  - WireGuard is an open-source software application and protocol that implements virtual private network techniques to create secure point-to-point connections in routed or bridged configurations.
  - Presented by Qingwei Zhang
- Quilt Talk
  - Quilt is an open-source software application for patch management. The basic idea behind quilt is to maintain patches instead of maintaining source files.
  - Presented by Brenda Butler
- A “Hot Topic” if there is time

We also have to set and tear down, so we need to finish a few minutes early to be out of the room for 20:30

There will be a half hour pre-meeting item from 18:00 to 18:30 for people who are new to Linux, have general questions, or wish to help out with people who are just getting started.

After the meeting, there could be an optional social event at one of the nearby pubs or restaurants. A short discussion and vote as to location will be taken then.

After the talks, there will be the opportunity for a GPG key signing. This is a monthly offering, just look for Scott after the talk and we can go from there. Bring some kind of photo ID and some keyslips if you expect people to sign your key. If you need some method of creating pages of keyslips, there is an online slip generator available at http://openpgp.quelltextlich.at/slip.html

Note: New speakers welcome. If you have a topic or know someone who may have a good topic for a meeting, feel free to suggest it to the board.

Remember, we have elections in April. Feel free to self-nominate for the board.