Re: Re: dealing with bad blocks?

And if your motherboard has additional controllers you could try other combinations of cabling for the SSDs. I've had weird problems with particular sequences of drives.

On 2019-01-10 11:09 p.m., Ian! D. Allen wrote:
On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 10:33:50PM -0500, Alan McKay wrote:
Well looks like I got lucky with which one I took out first - the behavior
went away
Make sure you switch drives and prove the other drive causes the problem.

The problem could be Linux mis-handling the RAID1 on those drives, which means the problem will only show up with two drives and is not the fault of either drive.