Re: voip.ms SOAP access

On Thu, 3 Jan 2019, Griffin Services Plus INC Info wrote:

 There are times when calling bank / service centers toll free numbers,
that the voip.ms service does not work and I get that I cannot call that
number from my location.

Under Main Menu > Account Settings > Toll-Free Termination Carrier
you can select
- Server Default
- Canadian Carrier
- American Carrier

You may want to check this.

(this setting is sometimes useful to change if you want to call a U.S. only toll-free number.)

Brett