Re: Hardware sources?

Pretty much any modern hardware will work with an up to date linux. As long as you are not trying to do anything graphics intense, you should be fine. If you want high performance graphics, then you need to check compatibility a little more closely.

If you are more familiar with the tweaking necessary, pretty much anything that is made today can run linux. Some hardware will require you to get the drivers from windows to make it work, so that could take a while to get configured correctly. If you are building your own, just check all the hardware compatibility in advance.

Cheers,
Scott