Re: displaying action of subversion that has been called from a script

1) would 'svn info' give you sufficient information?

Relative URL: ^/
Repository Root: svn://SERVER/BLAH
Repository UUID: BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH
Revision: 1489
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: BLAH
Last Changed Rev: 1489
Last Changed Date: 2018-05-27 09:40:12 -0400 (Sun, 27 May 2018)

2) you can also see the history of checkins with 'svn log'

this will show the last 3 events

svn log -l 3
r1489 | BLAH | 2018-05-27 09:40:12 -0400 (Sun, 27 May 2018) | 1 line

useful comment
r1488 | BLAH | 2018-05-26 21:13:40 -0400 (Sat, 26 May 2018) | 1 line

another useful comment
r1487 | BLAH | 2018-05-26 09:03:19 -0400 (Sat, 26 May 2018) | 1 line

3) Also repeating 'svn up' after running your app would reduce the
chance of conflicts, ie
svn up
genealogyK
svn up
svn commit

4) finally 'svn status -q' will return nothing if everything is fine, or
report issues if not.