[OCLUG-Tech] lunch-time pizza/git tutorial, friday, nov 24, the code factory

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] lunch-time pizza/git tutorial, friday, nov 24, the code factory
  • From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday [ at ] crashcourse [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 09:12:57 -0500 (EST)
  it's on! i'm doing a lunch-time tutorial this friday at the code
factory downtown:

  http://www.thecodefactory.ca/

if you (or anyone else you know) is interested in knowing what this
Git version control thing is all about, i plan on cramming as much of
my 1-day intro class into a single lunch hour as i can. no guarantees
you'll be an expert when you leave, but chances are, you'll know
enough to impress your colleagues when you get back to the office.

  it's free, and we feed you. all i ask is that you give me a heads-up
before friday if you can, to make sure we have enough pizza and drinks
to go around.

  questions?

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca