[OCLUG-Tech] free git tutorial, and free lunch time pizza, downtown, nov 24

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] free git tutorial, and free lunch time pizza, downtown, nov 24
  • From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday [ at ] crashcourse [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 14:15:55 -0500 (EST)
  as part of my promotion for starting to teach courses downtown
starting in the new year, i've offered to sponsor the pizza lunch on
friday, nov 24, at the code factory on gloucester:
http://www.thecodefactory.ca/

  the deal is that you come, my company buys all the pizza for lunch,
and over the course of the lunch hour, i'm going to give a wickedly
fast introductory-level tutorial of git. it will be aimed at beginners
so people already versed in git probably won't get much out of it but,
hey, there's always the free pizza.

  stay tuned for details as they become available.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca