[OCLUG-Tech] can i set up a d-link DCS-936L network camera to view via linux?

  friend just handed me a d-link DCS-936L network camera, and it would
seem that the normal use of these is via a tablet or smartphone, but i
would like to be able to use my fedora linux laptop and pop up a browser
window (i'm assuming) and view what the camera is seeing in real time,
and it's not clear how i would do that (yet).

  anyone done this? i want to use the camera *only* from within the secure
wi-fi network in the home -- no access from outside. what's the recipe here?

rday