Re: [OCLUG-Tech] static ip setup for Linux Mint 18 and similar

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] static ip setup for Linux Mint 18 and similar
  • From: Rob Echlin <rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 02:29:44 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Alex,I would be interested in a short presentation on "modern" network methods. For instance, I have never used Avahi, and did not know what it was intended to be used for.Would it also be suitable for use in a small office, say 3 to 100 staff?

This could be at the Jan meeting, or Fev if the college can't find us a room in time for Jan.
All my very best,Rob -- Rob Echlin, B. Eng. 613-266-8311 -  Ottawa, ONhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/rob_echlin/ - http://talksoftware.wordpress.com