[OCLUG-Tech] August Meeting: 2016-08-04 @ 19:00

Location: Woodroffe Campus, Algonquin College - Building T, Room T-327

We have had projector issues for the past couple of months, so we hope to have an extra projector available, just in case the room unit has not been fixed.

This month we will be having two presentations, intellectual property issues in open source and an update on some projects that have been topics in the past.

Pre-meeting:

There will be a one hour pre-meeting item from 18:00 to 19:00 for people who are new to Linux, have general questions, or wish to help out with people who are just getting started.

After Meeting Social:

After the meeting, there will be a social event at one of the nearby pubs or restaurants. A short discussion and vote as to location will be taken then.

Note: We are always soliciting speakers for a talk, so if you have an idea or have something to talk about, let one of the board members know and we will