Re: [OCLUG-Tech] recommendations for spell-checking sizable source code base?

Maybe this?

https://www.languagetool.org/

The problem with using any general purpose tool would be automation: you do not want to work through the results manually.

Or maybe you could find a way to plugin to LXR or  LXRng or OpenGrok.
Cheers --
Rick

http://sourceforge.net/projects/lxr

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20047467/how-can-i-download-source-code-from-linux-cross-reference-library-generated-by

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenGrok

On May 16, 2016 12:00:02 PM EDT, linux-request [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca wrote